1. More commodity processing options for districts of all sizes.
2. All districts benefit from lowest prices obtained through bid awards based on total co-op usage.
3. PINCO maintains a Service Center for storage of food items until districts elect to take possession.
4. PINCO provides weekly distribution to each districts’ warehouse or school sites.
5. There are no extra or “hidden” fees. Districts pay only for the price of the food with no mark-ups. Monthly fees for management services, storage and distribution are based on actual expenses incurred each month.
6. PINCO tracks the districts’ commodity balances at the processors.